As traditionally happens every year, in Q3 the number of implementations has decreased. On one hand due to the holiday period which was unexpectedly lightly affected by the health crisis (in the spring we estimated that there will not be too much appetite for the holidays) and on the other hand due to the caution of our customers regarding spending budgets.
Thus, during this less intense period, we had time to focus on completing projects that would contribute to the growth of the Education Division in Q4 and 2021.
- The DevOps Artisan Project
- we have signed with global supplier PearsonVue a contract for an initial period of 3 years for production and distribution certification exams. Starting with December 2020, 3 of the Associate level exams will be available for programming on the official PearsonVue website both in accredited physical testing centers and in the online proctoring system.
- we have started negotiations on the distribution of DevOps Artisan courses and exams with 7 training centers from the Leading Learning Partner Association and we estimate that in Q1 2021 the classes in the global DevOps Artisan schedule will include participants from new countries that have joined as partners.
- CTRL+N Project
- we recently announced the launch date for this project for December 2020 as well as announced our mission that in 5 years, this project will support the development of over 25,000 professionals in the Romanian IT market.
- the project is designed to be scalable through asynchronous delivery and will be accessible in an on-demand format, will provide Q&A support and virtual or live meetings, connecting participants with instructors.
- the price of the program will be extremely affordable and through the system of scholarships sponsored by the program partners we aim to support participants who have appropriate skills, desire for development and seriousness but who cannot afford it.
- Microsoft Campaign
- in July 2020, Microsoft’s fiscal year 2020-2021 began, the largest vendor by number of students in the Bittnet training portfolio.
- with the new fiscal year, a new campaign to promote skills in the area of cloud skilling began.
- we estimate an increase in revenue in the new campaign since a number of large customers are already engaged in the campaign.
- The CompTIA project
- we have increased the portfolio of vendors by adding this important global vendor in the area of Cybersecurity.
- we have added 5 new courses in the Bittnet portfolio: CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+ and CySA, making this certification area accessible to our participants.
- Virtual Live Courses (digital learning):
- we continued the development of content for virtual classes adding 6 new themes for managerial skills of relational communication.
- these new programs are to be used both in the projects already won and in the tenders in which we participate.
- VRunners (digital learning):
- we launched the 3rd project on learning through play that provided the architecture of continuous learning of a leadership development program for 4 automotive factories.
- we created the concept and structure of a stakeholders ’management program for a digital company in the video game industry, a project that will be implemented in Q4 and will enroll participants from Romania, USA and Mexico.
Given the intention to integrate Equatorial in the offer of the Education division of Bittnet Group, we have outlined the strategy for positioning Equatorial as an education partner specialized in the development of soft skills for technology professionals. At the end of September, we started a process of qualitative research through interviews defining Buyer Persona. We will continue, in Q4, with the steps of positioning and creating specific products for this segment, estimating that the new offer 100% dedicated to IT organizations will be available and ready for sale in Q1 2021.