During 2020 and the beginning of 2021 we negotiated and implemented 3 new M&A investments. Thus, the current structure of the Group contains 6 companies:
- Bittnet Systems SA (CUI 21181848): the parent company of the group, listed on BSE. It carries out the holding activity plus the IT Training activity, being the undisputed leader of this market in Romania. Revenues in 2020: RON 12 million
- Equatorial Gaming SA (CUI 30582237): currently owned 99% by Bittnet Systems, it is a game-based learning company that offers software training for the IT industry, both in the classic and gamified form. Revenues in 2020 amounting to RON 1.14 million, are not included in the consolidation because, during 2020, the package of shares in the company varied from 25% to 45% and up to 99%. Therefore, only the influence of gain / loss securities placed in the equivalent on profit.
- The eLearning Company SA (CUI 30760571): owned 23% by Bittnet Systems, is an entrepreneurial company that offers eLearning courses for companies. Founded in 2012, it registered in 2020 a doubling of revenues up to RON 2.2 million. The results of The eLearning Company for 2020 are not included in the consolidation in any way.
- Dendrio Solutions SRL (CUI 11973883): the only multi-cloud integrator in Romania, a certified partner at the highest standards by Cisco, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services, but also many other vendors, is the company that brings together IT&C integration activities from Bittnet, Gecad Net and Crescendo. Revenues in 2020: RON 91.7 million.
- Elian Solutions SRL (CUI: 23037351): Gold certified partner by Microsoft for ERP solutions, a company founded in 2008 and 51% owned by Bittnet. Revenues in 2020: RON 5,24 million.
- Softbinator Technologies SRL (CUI: 38043696): a product development company, specialized in the design, development and launch of software products mainly in the fields of Fintech, MedTech / HealthTech and EdTech for customers in Europe, North America and Asia, in which Bittnet Systems became a shareholder in December 2020. Softbinator has had a growth rate of 100% in recent years, recorded in 2020 revenues of RON 12 million. The figures for 2020 are not included in the consolidation in any way.