The convening notice, the documents to be debated as well as the GSM resolution draft are available starting with 28th March 2016 at the Company’s office: Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu no. 7, et. 1, sector 6 or on the web page: https://investors.bittnet.ro/. The share capital is composed of 4.504.383 shares, each share conferring the right to express one vote in GSM.
Shareholders’ proposal regarding GSM
One or more shareholders having at least 5% of the share capital, individually or jointly, are entitled:
- to introduce new topics on the agenda (provided that each topic is accompanied by a justification or a draft decision proposed to be approved by the general meeting, such proposal has to be sent to the Company’s office: Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu no. 7, et. 1, sector 6, date 07.04.2016 hours 17,00);
- to present draft resolutions for the topics on the agenda or proposed to be included on the agenda of the general meeting (such proposal has to be sent to the Company’s office: Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu no. 7, et. 1, sector 6, before 07th April 2016 hours 17,00).
If applicable, the revised agenda will be published until 12th April 2016 , in accordance with the legal provisions. Shareholders’ proposals and documents proving that the conditions to exercise these rights shall be submitted :
- through a handwritten document in original , by mail or courier , to Bittnet Systems SA – Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu no. 7, et. 1, sector 6
- online: document signed with electronic signature , according to Law. 455/2001 regarding the electronic signature via e-mail at: email@example.com
Questions About the GSM:
The shareholders may ask questions about items on the agenda, along with documents that allow identification of the shareholder no later than the day before the GMS. The Company can respond by posting the response on the company’s website (https://investors.bittnet.ro/). Shareholders may send questions in writing either by post or courier services at the company address mentioned above or by electronic means (at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Participation in the GSM:
The reference date is 15th April 2016. Only shareholders registered in the Shareholders Register on that date, held by the Central Depository, may participate and vote at this general meeting.
Shareholders may participate in the General Meeting represented directly or by other persons, according to law, or may vote by correspondence.
- Documents required for participation in the GSM for individual shareholders are:
- if the shareholder participates in person – ID card;
- if the shareholder is represented by another person: proxy and the identity of the representative
- Documents required for participation in the GSM for shareholders-companies are:
- the representative of the shareholders-companies will provide the following proof of identity: identification document of the representative (Identity card or legal equivalent for Romanian citizens or passport/proof of residency for foreign citizens). The quality of legal representative of the legal person shareholder is established on the basis of an official document that certifies the above quality (a document issued by a competent authority, in original or certified copy, not older than 1 month before the date of the GSM.
- for the person who was delegated – besides the aforementioned document that certifies the quality of legal representative of the person signing by the power of attorney, will present the special proxy signed by the legal representative of the legal person.
Starting with the 28th of March 2016, special proxy forms for the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting, and proxies for those for voting by correspondence, may be obtained from the company’s address: Bittnet Systems SA – Bucharest, bd. Iuliu Maniu, no. 7 et. 1, sector 6 or can be downloaded from the Company’s website (https://investors.bittnet.ro/).
After completing and signing the power of attorney (in 3 copies), under penalty of losing the right to vote, a filled copy will be sent to the Company’s office in Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu 7 et. 1, sector 6 until 26th April 2016, 10:00, a copy of the proxy will be given to the third party and the third copy will remain with the shareholder. The proxies may be sent by e-mail before the date mentioned above, the document signed with electronic signature, according to Law. 455/2001 regarding the electronic signature – by e-mail at: email@example.com. The power of Attorney will be accompanied by a copy of the identity document of the shareholder for natural persons / or of the legal representative of the shareholder legal person, and for legal persons, the official document certifying the legal representative for proxy signer. Special proxies shall include the information specified in the proxy form provided by the Company, indicating the vote for each item on the agenda.
Shareholders registered at the reference date have the opportunity to vote by mail before the Ordinary General Assembly and Extraordinary Shareholders using the correspondence voting form available starting for 28.03.2016 the Company’s website, or at its address office in Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu 7 et. 1, sector 6. The form of voting by mail with signature authentication by a public notary and accompanied by a copy of identity card (for individual shareholders) or certificate of registration of the shareholder (for legal entities shareholders) will be submitted in original at company office address in Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu, no. 7 et. 1 sector 6,the latest day 29th of April 2016 at 09.00. The forms for correspondence voting may be sent by e-mail to the date mentioned above, the document signed with electronic signature, according to Law. 455/2001 regarding the electronic signature – by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information can be obtained at the Company’s office in Bucharest, Bd. Iuliu Maniu 7 et. 1, sector 6 or by phone (+40 21) 527 16 00 between 9,00 – 17,00 hours.