BITTNET SYSTEMS S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) informs the shareholders about the date on which the free shares approved by the EGMS Decision no. 2 of April 29th, 2020 will be available for trading. Thus, according to the EGMS decision no. 2 of April 29, 2020, the shareholders registered by the Central Depository in the register of shareholders at July 21st, 2020 will receive, free of charge, a number of 7 shares for every 10 shares held on July 21st(registration date).
We remind shareholders of the process of issuing free shares:
- Approval by the General Meeting of Shareholders of the capital increase – step completed on 29 April 2020
- Registration by the Trade Register of the new value of the Company’s share capital: step fulfilled on 14 May 2020 by issuing the CIM (Certificate of Registration Mentions) based on resolution 53865 of 13 May 2020
- Publication in the Official Gazette of the decision of the Trade Register – step completed on 15 June 2020
- Issuance by the Financial Supervisory Authority (ASF) of a new Securities Registration Certificate (CIVM). To the Issuer’s knowledge, the issuance of the CIVM for the new number of shares is on the agenda of the meeting of the FSA Council for Wednesday, 22 July 2020.
- Registration by the Central Depository (DC) of free shares in the trading accounts of shareholders: as soon as possible after receiving the new CIVM. The settlement process of the new shares is performed in a standardized way by DC on the day immediately following the transmission of the CIVM, at 05:00 AM.
The Issuer makes all efforts with the competent authorities to comply with EGMS Decision No. 2 as soon as possible after the registration date of 21 July 2020.
Current report no. 38