The operational management of the company is ensured by the two founders – Mihai Logofatu – acting CEO and Adrian Stanescu – acting CFO. Resumes are below.
Starting with 2012, just after receiving the capital infusion from Razvan Capatina, Bittnet has developed an Advisory Board. This consists of highly regarded persons with great entrepreneurial and managerial experience: Sergiu NEGUT, Andrei PITIS and Dan STEFAN.
The Advisory Board meets at least 4 times a year, hears management internal reports, guides and assists management in their strategic decisions. We are very fortunate that these people have agreed to tie their names to the Bittnet name and have allocated hundreds of hours of their time to our development. We feel that their combined experience has helped us tremendously during these 3 years and we count on their continued support for the new challenges that lie in front of us.
Mihai Logofatu – CEO & Founder
- 2012 PhD in Management from the University of Craiova
- 2009 Master degree in Computer Science – University of Bucharest
- 2007 Bachelor degree in Management – Academy of Economic Studies – Bucharest
- 2007 – Present Bittnet Systems, CEO, Owner
- 2003 – Present Academia Credis Bucuresti, Manager
- 2001 – 2003 Academia Cisco a Universitatii din Bucuresti, Instructor
Percent of shares held in the Company
Mihai holds 9,559,251 shares which account for 17.3071 of share capital and 17.3071 of votes.
Adrian Stanescu – CFO
- 2013 – Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Program – CFA Level III
- 2008 – Bachelor’s Degree – Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banks and Stock Exchanges, Academy of Economic Studies, Buchares
- 2008 – Bachelor’s degree – Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Politehnica University, Bucharest
- 2020 – CFO, Bittnet Group
- 2018 – Deputy CFO, Bittnet Group
- 2017 – Non-Executive Director, Netcity Telecom S.A. (part of UTI Group)
- 2016 – Non-Executive Director, Certsign S.A. (part of UTI Group)
- 2015 – Executive Administrator, UTI Grup S.A.
- 2014 – Economic Director / CFO, UTI Grup SA
- 2014 – Deputy Economic Director Treasury & Finance, UTI Grup SA
- 2013 – Treasury Manager, UTI Grup SA
- 2012 – Customer Relations Manager, BCR
Additional Regulatory Disclosure Info
- Mihai is currently also performing professionally as Business Development Consultant for the Credis NGO
- Within the last three years the Mihai was not a member of managing or supervisory board or a partner in a commercial law companies and partnerships.
- Within the last five years Mihai has not been prohibited by the court to act as a member of managing or supervisory bodies in commercial law companies and partnerships.
- Within the last five years there have been no cases of bankruptcy, compulsory administration or liquidation for entities in which Mihai was a member of managing or supervisory bodies.
- Mihai does not perform activities competitive to the activities of the issuer.
Additional Regulatory Disclosure Info
- Within the last five years Adrian has not been prohibited by the court to act as a member of managing or supervisory bodies in commercial law companies and partnerships.
- Within the last five years there have been no cases of bankruptcy, compulsory administration or liquidation for entities in which Adrian was a member of managing or supervisory bodies.
- Adrian does not perform activities competitive to the activities of the issuer.
VP of Technology – Bittnet Group
VP of Education – Bittnet Group
CEO – ELIAN
CEO & Chief People & Culture Officer (CPCO) – Equatorial
CEO – Bittnet Training
Commercial Director – Dendrio
CIO – Bittnet
Sales Manager – Dendrio
Strategic Projects & Partnerships Manager – Dendrio
Presales Manager – Dendrio
CIO – Dendrio