Bittnet Systems S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) announces that the 5th coupon payment for the Company’s bond issue – dated 5th July 2018, symbol BNET23 – will be made on August 16th 2019. The payment will be made through the Central Depository and Banca Transilvania – as The Paying Agent – to the bond holders registered in the Bond Holders Registry at the reference Date: August 9th 2019. The interest will be paid via bank transfer directly to the accounts of all participants in the RoClear System, to the bondholders’ bank accounts which were confirmed by the bondholders in the Subscription Form, or to the bank accounts which were notified to the Payment Agent by the bondholders. The interest rate is 9% per year and the interest amount is a gross of RON 2.2500 / bond. The Company’s corporate bonds are tradeable on the Bonds-ATS Market, administered by the Bucharest Stock Exchange under the BNET23 ticker.
- Extension of maturity overdraft ceiling ING Bank – Dendrio Solutions 07.10.2019 11:50
- Semiannual Report 2019 30.08.2019 18:01
- Announcement 5th coupon payment BNET23 02.08.2019 15:14
- Information closed trading period 31.07.2019 14:55
- Improvement of the Group bank financing 25.07.2019 19:30