BITTNET SYSTEMS S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” / “Issuer”) informs investors and interested parties about the consolidated, unaudited financial results for 3rd quarter 2022 – attached to this current report, together with the Quarterly Report, according to Annex 13 of FSA Regulation no. 5/2018.
The report includes the letter from the CEO, the analysis and results of the two key Divisions – Education and Technology – the business context and perspectives, as well the presentation of financial results in TTM – trailing 12 months and also in pro-forma perspective , in line with the Group’s vison in medium and long term, and the capital market plans for the end of the year.
- RON 111 million in revenues at consolidated level (+35% compared to September 2021)
- RON 26.4 million gross margin generated (+47% compared to September 2021)
- RON 3.5 million operational profit generated by the two Divisions, +9% compared to September 2021;
- Minus RON 6.3 million financial result (of which RON 2.8 million the non-cash adjustment to market values of CODE and AST shares)
- Minus RON 3.3 million gross result
- RON 54.6 million the value of equity, +11% compared to September 2021;
- RON 20.2 million cash position at the end of September 2022, up with RON 5 million compared to September 2021.
The consolidated results according to IFRS ignore TopTech SRL and 2Net Computer SRL, companies acquired in September, but they have significant figures at the group level. The quarterly report also includes a pro-forma presentation of the financial results with these two companies, a presentation that has the following key elements:
- Consolidated revenues: RON 175 million
- Gross margin: RON 36.4 million
- Operating profit: RON 4.8 million
The report in web format (with easy-to-navigate menu, by chapters, on the right side of the main page) is available to shareholders at the following link: Report 3Q, 2022.